Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Quiet Christmas

I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas. My family had a very quiet, cozy Christmas. Both of my children were working so we were not able to go out of town to be with our extended family so the four of us spent the holiday "alone". But we weren't really alone because we had each other. Neither of the kids were working on Christmas Eve or Christmas day so they hung around the house with my husband and me. We spent some time watching videos together and enjoying the special holiday treats I always make. We went to Mass on Christmas morning and then came home and opened our gifts. We really cut back this year and each of us only had one or two gifts. I think it made us more appreciative of the real meaning of Christmas. I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas as much as I did!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com