Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Irish Molly O

I wanted to get a couple of St. Patrick's Day cards done under the wire. Here is the first one of three that I hope to make in the next week. The main image on this card taken from a collage sheet, not stamped. The shamrock background and the flourish on the frame were stamped with Versamark and clear embossed. The trim piece is actually two pieces glued together. I really loved the thick, heavy lace and was lucky to find another piece of trim in kelly green that would help it look a little more St. Paddy's Day-ish. The background panels, front and both inner, were also stitched in a criss-cross pattern with one of the fancy stitches on my sewing machine. The corner pieces were cut with my new Framabilities die from Spellbinders. The sentiment is printed out from my computer.

The inside was stamped with a beautiful Irish blessing and shamrocks from the May God Hold You set from Our Daily Bread designs. Isn't it beautiful?
Card Recipe:
Stamps: a little old shamrock stamp that says Hippo Heart on the side - never heard of them! May God Hold You by Our Daily Bread Designs
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Mellow Moss, Handsom Hunter
Ink: Versamark, computer printing
Accessories: Lace & trim - Jo-Ann's, Spellbinders Dies: Tags, Labels Two, Frameabilities, green rhinestones, SU's Build-a-Brad




No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com