Thursday, April 9, 2009

Tagged and Happy Easter Blog Candy!

I'm feeling a little down today so I decided to join in a fun tag game. Susana at Card of the Week tagged her subscribers to post the 6th picture in the 6th photo file on their hard drive. So here is mine.

Well, it was the luck of the draw, but it sort of shows me as one-sided. While others have pix of family, pets or friends, I opened my photo file and it was picutres of CARDS! And recent cards at that. I did something weird to my hard drive a few months ago and it opened up a new administrator's file. So my photo file only has pictures of the past several months. But it is fun to see others' random photos and I'll be tagging others to play along.

If I have tagged you or if you want to play along, post your link under the comments so we can all see your 6th file/6th picture. I'm offering a mini-blog candy prize. Please number your post and I'll use a random number generator to award this pretty stamp set from K&Co. on Easter Day.


2 comments:

Wendy Hall said...

OK I think I got it right Linda,
here's my link
my 6th pic

Wendy Hall said...

Thanks you Linda, these are gorgeous stamps!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com