Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Lace, Pins and Pearls


Welcome to my Wednesday post. Does it seem to you like this week is just streaking by in a blur? I was away last weekend visiting my daughter and am leaving for another family weekend on Thursday. So my whole week's DT commitments have been compressed into several days for the second week in a row. Yikes, I'm kicking out cards in record time (which is about 4-5 each for me - LOL). This week, the challenge at Creative Inspirations is Lace, Pins and Pearls.

Here's my DT card. Not much to tell. Just a few layers in Perfect Plum and Barely Banana. The DPs are digital and the flowers made with Spellbinders dies. The sentiment and brackets are from Verve, the yellow pearls are Kaiser and the tiny pin from Tim Holtz. The vintage image is from Magic Moonlight and was printed on my home printer.

Let me know if you have any questions. You can leave it in the comments or email me privately. Now hop on over to the Creative Inspirations Wednesday challenge blog and check out the rest of the awesome DT's work.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you are having a wonderful week!

Hugs & blessings,

13 comments:

Dianne said...

Hi Linda,

I love this image and your card is just beautiful as always.

Christine said...

This is precious Linda!

Tracy Vinson said...

Linda, I looked at this earlier today and blogger would not let me leave you a comment. I have come back twice since then...I can't stop looking!!!!! It is just the sweetest card I have ever seen in my life.

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful!
Sharon L

Little K Smith said...

Oh I love this card Linda! Love the sweet iamge, lace and stitching is fab too.
Kelly.x

Beverly G said...

Another beauty, have fun with family, you are really keeping that sewing machine hot.

marsha said...

This is just so adorable! I love this image and the little girl with her doll is so precious - warms my heart!

Hugs,
Marsha

Unknown said...

Very pretty!
Love the soft colors and the matching punched flowers!
Hugs,
True :D

Pop's Cards said...

This is the sweetest image i have ever seen, love the stitching on your card to it looks fab hugs Pops x

Unknown said...

This is probably my favorite card so far. It is so sweet.

Anonymous said...

Even though you've not got much time you're cards are still amazing ! I love the image you've used. Sue C x

KAT said...

Linda - this is adorable - that sweet image is perfect with the lace ribbon and the flowers!

Brandy said...

Oh what an adorable card Linda! It has been forever since I have "stopped by". I have missed seeing your work dearly! I have got to keep up better :O)
I love the way your blog is set up now too. It makes everything so easy to see and read..may have to think about doing some switching around on my own ;O)
I hope things are going well for you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com