Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Little Sneak Peek

Woohoo, I just finished a bright and happy Easter home decoration piece for my weekly Simon Says Stamp and Show project.  Not only did I make these fun Easter eggs, but I used up ALL the crinoline I had.  I had to go search out more so if you are in need of some, I have another 5 yards that I can sell.  Click here for the details.  

I had so much fun working with all the lovely spring colors.  Thought I would share a snippet of it.  Stop back by on Monday for the full details.  In the meantime, have a wonderful Sunday!

6 comments:

Sherry Goodloe said...

Your eggs are just GORGEOUS!!

Esther said...

Very pretty!

Suzi Mac said...

I can't wait to see the finished display. It looks utterly gorgeous.
Hugs
Suzi x

Lori said...

Oh wow these are so fantastic, I love the seam binding and your so darn creative!

Unknown said...

Your eggs are beautiful. I stopped by to see your creations. By the way my maidian name was Coughlin!

Conniecrafter said...

they are so pretty, love the designs!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com