Thursday, March 17, 2011

Need Crinoline?


I've been using crinoline a lot lately and have had numerous inquiries about where to buy it.  I went in to my local fabric store today and purchased the last few yards they had in stock.  I have it offered for sale on my Funkie Findings page on my sale blog.  If you want some of this fun fabric, just email me at thefunkiejunkie@gmail.com and I will send you a Paypal invoice and get it shipped out to you.

And while you are on my Funkie Findings page, check out the other findings and overstocks I am trying to clear out!  There might be something there at a great price that you can use.

1 comment:

Suzi Mac said...

Hi Linda, what would the cost be to ship to Scotland in the UK if I bought 2 or 3 of your fab items.
Hugs
Suzi

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com