Monday, December 9, 2013

12 Tags News - Please Read!


Are you playing in my 12 Tags of Christmas Funkie Junkie Style?  Are you struggling to finish by the  December 22nd deadline?

I've heard from several of you that you are going to be sorry to see the tag challenge end.  I hear that every year.  So this year, I have decided to do a "bonus round" of two extra tags with an overall deadline of January 8th.

On December 21st and 28th, I will publish extra tags with a twist.  The twist is that while they still must be winter themed, the two extra tags must also have a thank you theme (thus helping you to get a couple of thank you cards, tags or whatever, ready for post Christmas thank you's).

Remember that in addition to the three random drawn gift certificates, I said that everyone who completes the challenge on time and meets all the requirements will get a 10% off coupon to The Funkie Junkie Boutique?  If you complete the bonus round too by Jan. 8th, your coupon will be 15% off.  But you must meet all the requirements for each and every post (and I'll be checking before issuing the coupons!).

Let me know if you have any questions.  Happy crafting!!!



10 comments:

Astrid Maclean said...

Awesome news Linda, I will try my ut most to be in with all of them. I have enjoyed this challenge such a lot again and all of your sample tags are amazing.
Off to get started on 11...

rachel said...

sounds exciting Linda - and I'll look forward to doing the extra ones too - fabulous xx

Inkypinkycraft said...

I for one am a teensy bit...well maybe a rather large bit behind...but playing catch up...so phew thanks xx just finished no 3 said I was behind...oso thanks ...they are all gorgeous tags Linda, full of gorgeous inspiration! I am having a ball even though I am late to the party!! Hugs x

Karenliz Henderson said...

WOW How fun! I can't wait to see the extra ones. I just finished tag #7 I'm not too far behind! Thanks Linda.

Barb Cady said...

That will keep me going after Christmas! Very generous of you Linda, I shall enjoy the extras! X

Words and Pictures said...

That sounds brilliant, Linda... So, we don't need to have finished the 12 by 22nd December - they now go to the January deadline with the two bonuses. Have I got that right?!

What a lovely post-Christmas pick-me-up!
Alison xx

Barb Turpin said...

I've been following these fabulous tags, hoping to get some time to myself long enough to play along...now there's hope!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! And very generous too. Thank you!! I'm currently three tags/cards behind, but I'm hoping to get caught up over the weekend.

Shirley said...

Such a lovely surprise to read this post Linda. Two bonus tags and with a fabulous twist

Love every minute of making these tags, such a change to make something for Christmas that I didn't need to send to someone!!!

Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x

Lisa Minckler said...

WOO HOO!!! Thank you Linda :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com