Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Flash Sale on Recent Tim Holtz and Brett Weldele Stamp Set Releases


Greetings!  I just wanted to share a flash sale going on this week at The Funkie Junkie Boutique.  We are little overstocked on a few of the new release stamp sets so I thought I'd offer a little discount.  Sorry, the links on the graphic don't work, but if you just click the graphic it will take you to the Flash Sale tab in the store.

If you are not on the shop's mailing list and would like to get our newsletter with updates on new products in stock, special deals and sales, please email me at linda@thefunkiejunkie.com and I'll add your email to our mailing list.

We also have most of the Tim Holtz Idea-ology Yuletide collection still in stock, but the products are going fast.  When they're sold out, that's it.  If you haven't already scooped up what you need for your Christmas crafting, you better hurry!  We also have the most recent releases of Wendy Vecchi and the Tim Holtz Sizzix Alterations dies in stock.  The Halloween dies have been discounted right now too.

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com